Friday, September 19, 2008

The weekend

The weekend is here and Carley and I have a fun weekend planned together. Swim lessons (or as I like to call it "let's play catch pink eye!"), playing, watching Elmo for the 400th time and just having fun mommy and me time.

The weather isn't supposed to be that great, so this will be a true test for finding stuff to do with a toddler that ISN'T outside. Normally we spend a few hours at a park playing on the equipment, or, during summer on cold days, we went to the mall. But with the Guide being worked on, 4000 WWU students returning to school and all public schools back in session, I think our best bet is to stay home.

Due to our desire to keep our daughter out of day care, Chris will be working this weekend. Except on Sunday, when he and his brother go to a home Seahawks game. Carley and I will be rooting from home!