Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hovander Park

The great thing about having kids is that it forces me to get out and explore. Today Carley and I went to Hovander Park in Ferndale. We had so much fun and we never even made it to the playground area.

At first the geese scared her and anytime they made a noise, she'd hide behind me. We even went to the goats and pigs and they have no problem with people. They would run up to us and stick their heads through the fence.

We played on a tractor and even stairs. When you're 19 months old, stairs are tons of fun. And luckily Carley likes to have her picture taken so all I ever had to say was "Go stand on the stairs, let mommy take your picture." and she did. She is so photogenic.

Overall it was a great day, despite me possibly having pink eye. That's a blog for a different day.