Thursday, September 25, 2008

Scary moments

Well, today hasn't been the best of days for me. I had some scary moments at work. I was talking to someone in my office who talked about a girl in my office named Shannon. When she said that name I thought to myself "is that her name?" I actually had to go back to my desk and see who Shannon was. Now, my office is large (over 50 employees), but I know Shannon. I used to ask her quit a bit to hang out with me. Not long after that, I forgot the name of the medication that I take every single day.

I started to freak out. I didn't know if I was having diabetic issues, Alzheimer's issues or what. Not long after that I started to lose my vision due to an ocular migraine.

Needless to say I left work. I still don't know what caused my temporary memory loss, but it's probably a combination of hormones, migraines, lack of sleep and too much sugar. Regardless, I'm headed to the doctor soon and hopefully they'll tell me it's nothing to worry about.