Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Worries

This is true and untrue. But, I'm trying not to worry, but unfortunately it looks like we'll be unable to spend Christmas with Chris's family. It's been snowing since before I got up. It's supposed to snow all day long.

Yes, it's still Christmas. Yes, we will still enjoy it, but I love my family and it's the one day of the year we can all be together and I can finally show my appreciation for my family. They do so much for Chris and Carley and I and they never let us give them money or gifts for helping us. I was really hoping to spend Christmas with the people I love.

Today, Carley and I will make cookies for Santa, and if mother nature permits, then we'll see my family tomorrow. One thing is for sure...we will never forget this Christmas.

Merry Christmas.