Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas on December 27th

Well, we made it out yesterday. Barely. We got stuck 7 feet from our driveway and proceeded to drive sideways down the road. Got stuck at the end of the road, then stuck at the end of another road. Stopped 2 plow drivers to request our roads to be plowed THEN made it out for Christmas.

It wasn't the same as regular Christmas, but I loved being with my family, even if it felt like being on display being the only ones to open up gifts. But, I appreciated everything everyone went through to give us a Christmas. (Carley preparing for nunhood?)

Hopefully next year we'll be able to spend Christmas at my parents house. If we never see another white Christmas again it'll be too soon.


Carley got an Elmo that dances and she dances with him.

She also got a ball popper which she loves, but I don't know who loves it more. Carley or...
...daddy.