Thursday, October 21, 2010

Clutter

Lately my mind has been full of clutter. Too many things to do, to remember, to think about and it has caused me a lot of stress. Sadly I've also had some conflicts this week with people that I genuinely like, which has made the clutter much worse.

I try to be a good friend and try to do the right thing but I am finding it hard this week. There's just something about ME that pisses people off and sadly I don't know what it is (and it has to be me because I've had 3 conflicts this week, and the common denomenator is...ME!).

I am trying to be compassionate and patient and understanding but I am having a hard time this week. I just have too much on my plate and it has spilled over into my friendships with others. The last thing I want is for people to think I'm an asshole, but I think it's too late for that.

It has left me quite sad and confused. I'm hoping that a weekend at home, without the internet, email or phone that I can clear the clutter and start fresh on Monday.